Welcome to our e-services, a user-friendly system where you can manage your account(s) 24/7 wherever you are in a secure, easy and convenient manner.
User Guide to access e-services
- If you have NOT received your user ID, please use First Time User - Online Registration option to register your e-services access.
- If you have forgotten your password, please use Forgot Password? option and follow the instructions on the screen.
- If you have forgotten your UserId, please use Forgot UserId? option and follow the instructions on the screen.
- If you are not able to register to your e-services account, please contact our dedicated customer services team on +(230) 213 6060 between 08:45 AM and 4:00 PM (Monday to Friday) for assistance.
Before login on your e-services account
Please ensure the following before login
- URL address on the address bar of your internet browser begins with "https"; the letter 's' at the end of "https "; means 'secured'.
- Search for padlock symbol in the address bar. Kindly verify the security certificate by clicking on the padlock.
- You are requested not to enter login or other sensitive information in any pop window.
Beware of Phishing attacks
- Phishing is a fraudulent technological attack which is usually used to steal personal and confidential information through email, phone calls and SMS.
- MCSMAA or any of its representative will never send you email/SMS or calls you over phone to get your personal information, credentials or one-time OTP. Never respond such to email/sms or phone call. If this occurs, kindly inform us as soon as possible. You are also requested to change your credentials if you have accidentally revealed them.
Our e-services system offers a range of customised features
- Request for Refund at maturity
- Request for Renewal at maturity
- Request for Opening of Flexi
- Request for amount change
- Request for refund
- Check Statement
- Request for application of all Loan schemes
- Request for RSF refund
- Request for Change in RSF Amount
- Request for Change in RSF Beneficiary
- Request for Opening of RSF Tax Certificate
- Request for Update Personal details